Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Following the footnotes

Doing some comics reading and also catching up with a favorite podcast Alan Middleton's Quarter-Bin in which he reviews Marvel Two-in One no. 57. I have a hard copy of this comic but of course I couldn't find it in my collection so I brought it up on Marvel Unlimited and started reading it before I listened to the podcast. Halfway through the book I came across the first of several editor's notes and jotted down it and the subsequent comics listed. One of the best features of Marvel Unlimited is the convenience in which I can find the listed back issues and enrich my reading experience. Not all the comics noted are available digitally but I find them more often than not, I have since added in my to read books Amazing Spider-Man no. 187 and Avengers no. 126. Looking forward to reading those back issues and coming across more editor's notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment